Brigade programmable detection range BS-8000 (4530)
Sensor, AV Display, 9m Cable, Programming software
- AV Display
- 9m Cable
- 3 year warranty
- Close detection zone combined with targeted beam pattern.
- Controlled beam pattern to minimise false warnings.
- Excellent close-in detection.
- Frequency modulated continuous wave radar technology.
- Can trigger other vehicles safety devices such as camera monitor systems or reversing alarms.
- Eliminates possibility of driver interference. The audible warning buzzer cannot be switched off, providing fleet operators with peace of mind.
- Clear, easy-to-read display and wide volume range of audible alert.
- Suitable for both on and off road applications.
- Extremely rugged design for severe weather conditions and all terrains.
- Effective through non metallic objects – can fit behind plastic or glass fibre body work.
- Self diagnostics alert operator to system errors.
- Choice of detection ranges.
- 5 stage audible and visual display.
- Comperhensive certification.
- Current: 0.8 Amps
- Power Consumption: 8 Watts
Durability & Standards
- Mechanical shock: 100G
- Mechanical vibration: 8.3G
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85°C
- CE marked
- E-Marked: UNECE R10 compliant
- BS EN 13309: 2010
- ISO13766: 2006
Do you require more information or can't find what you're looking for? Call us on 01342 459755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org